Touch Local Ltd
- © 2014 All rights reserved
- Popular Companies
- Businesses By Name
- A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
32 Market Place, NOTTINGHAM, NG13 8AN
92 Town Street, Nottingham, NG16 6JP
25 Church Street, Nottingham, NG9 8GA
6 Candleby Lane, NOTTINGHAM, NG12 3JG
9 Church Street, Nottingham, NG4 1BJ
When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral is daunting but we can help during this difficult time.
Middleton Brothers Funeral Directorsis proud to serve the community and have a strong reputation for funeral arranging for local families.
We can help you with all aspects of the funeral for your loved one. We offer a professional service that is sympathetic to your needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards based on years of experience. Our chapel of rest is available for families and can be opened outside of normal hours.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association Funeral Directors (NAFD). We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you need our services.
Please call if you need to speak to a funeral director.
We can help you with the funeral you want, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Helping select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Deciding on hymns, music and the order of service
• Advice on flowers, donations, announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Special requests
• Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
• Being there if you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
Open 24 hours a day
By leaving this review, you agree to the website Terms and Conditions as set out here.
Be the first to review this business.